• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

xjfixedti5.jpg

That thing could run over a few chickens....

Go Clemson

Here is my current ride 2000 Classic with a RC4.5" coming, just purchased it a few months ago.

Picture120.jpg

My old rides include two 96 cherokee's one 2door and the other 4door.

heres my junk playin at hooters!!! :greensmok

DSC02428.jpg

DSC02427.jpg

lowrange2 said:
Can't say that I've ever seen an exploder that big. What's under the front of it?

HP d44, chromo'd, ARB, CTMs, etc...

Its only on 35s, XJ are just so small with high bellys haha

Last edited:

Ghost said:
Either a front 30 or a front 44 would be my guess. I have seen them that big over on the explorer board. I use to have a Ranger and I surfed some of the Ford sites.

Buddy bought it and had it shipped out here last year, has tons of niiice stuff, but the engine needed work after one ride. 6 mo. later its ready to roll when I visit back home it 2 weeks for a ride. Was it worth $9k shipped sure, but the headaches eeeesssh

built hp d44
built super 8.8
atlas 4.3
"built" now, 4.0L
700r4 tranny
RE LAs
35" MT/Rs
winch w/ syn line
interior cage (damn nice)
$3k in spare parts like OB welded, shafts, CTMs, etc...

Last edited:

uncc civilengineer said:
Ken... going to be at Callalantee the 23/24th? and What about DPG this weekend?

:( Nope I am out for a while..

with 2 mnth old I have a lot of HOME duties so I am focusing on house repairs, etc and family time..

but I will be back on the trails soon..

BRUISER said:
:( Nope I am out for a while..

with 2 mnth old I have a lot of HOME duties so I am focusing on house repairs, etc and family time..

but I will be back on the trails soon..

Sounds like you have your priorities straight...

Don't mind the dude in the tree :laugh: Mine's the blue one.

P1010207.jpg

Also don't mind the streetlock wheels, those are gone.

P1010166.jpg

P1010185-1.jpg

xjfixedti5.jpg

destroyer, or anybody... what bumper is this? it's what i'd like to have for mine...

JCR?

Props to everyone... it's all art ^_^

Hopefully i will be joining the ranks of 4x4 XJ's soon... wish me luck? =\

53guy... i'm likin' the 'shaved' look of your rear hatch with the wiper missing and it looks as though you trimmed the piece above the license plate shallower. it looks clean. i also like your rear bumper...

This one is mine (93 Country 5" lift on 33's) D44 Rear. Spare is not usually on top but I was loaded down with gear. Cleveland

muddybutt.jpg

creekflex.jpg

This one is HackedXJ (same ride) fron Sweetwater

tonycreek.jpg

This is Brian from Flintstone

brianhill.jpg

From our ride in Grundy County 2 weeks ago. Here is a slideshow of the rest of the story...

http://www.axletwisters.com/winteroeight.wmv

lowrange2 said:
Bought it that way?

Yeah, great deals on dropped bikes these days.

MELKORsXJ said:
53guy... i'm likin' the 'shaved' look of your rear hatch with the wiper missing and it looks as though you trimmed the piece above the license plate shallower. it looks clean. i also like your rear bumper...

Eh, I don't use the wiper anyways, so I took it off (my wife likes playing with buttons and it drove me up the wall when she messed with that) and its really just an illusion on the trim peice. Its chrome and the light just makes it look smaller, but thanks! I like the way it looks back there too. Being lazy and need to finish my projects on the thing.

Back