• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC CraigsList Thread

Who knew? :dunno:

CherokeeorCommander_zps5ed7242e.jpg

Yes, I know they have coils up front. I'm talking about the forward mounts for the leaf springs since the rear is sagging so badly. Could just be from having a bunch of junk in the back, or could be from rotten leaf mounts.

Anybody got a headliner they are trying to get rid of? My lovely coworkers tossed mine in the trash while i was deployed. My fault for leaving it in the garage at work. Tired of looking at metal and wires. :eyes:

Anybody got a headliner they are trying to get rid of? My lovely coworkers tossed mine in the trash while i was deployed. My fault for leaving it in the garage at work. Tired of looking at metal and wires. :eyes:

I took mine out and made the extra space work for me. I added some simple conduit pipe braces to the cross section metal bars and made fishing pole holders, shovel holder, and axe holder. It was just too much of a pain to get my headliner back in.

That being said, I have a junk headliner that needs new cloth.

Back