• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

scrap metal?

xjjk

NAXJA Forum User
this is probably a really dumb question but I'm a really dumb guy.
where can I get the scrap metal to make the bump stop extensions that go on the rear spring clamp, preferably here in san gabriel valley? Not exactly something in home depot or vatozone.
Thanks.

A lot of the the metal supply places have a remnant rack.

OK ok, Bass, you should ask me first for things like this in our area. Industrial pipe and steel on rush. They have a big rem yard. You could come by my shop, i probably have some bits around to make it work. If you are trying to doit the way i think you are, your going to need 3/8 to 1/2 to make it last. I have a design that could work a bit better though. Let me know.

Mike

OK ok, Bass, you should ask me first for things like this in our area. Industrial pipe and steel on rush. They have a big rem yard. You could come by my shop, i probably have some bits around to make it work. If you are trying to doit the way i think you are, your going to need 3/8 to 1/2 to make it last. I have a design that could work a bit better though. Let me know.

Mike

is this in santa fe springs????

know any places in la/south bay that sell scrap?

Back