• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SC Apparel

Cornflake said:
baseball cap would be sweet if done like flex fit or some junk. not new era style. maybe s.c. chapter dildo's? :)

I thought we already had one of those?

Jes said:
I doubt it.
Rumor has it that the Colorado Chapter president has an SC shirt. ;)
I figured I should try my SC shirt at first, just to judge the reaction. Im not sure what to think:helpme:
001.jpg

002.jpg

I will be wearing my Green SC Club shirt proudly in Colorado this week then in Moab this weekend! :patriot:

Why not Cowbells wit hthe SC logo?

Who are all these guys with the stiff fingers? Does arthritis set in to the membership at such an early age in Colorado?!?!?!?!

Wow... on second thought, they do look rather old, beat up, and decrepit !! :D

I was going to give it a couple more days. Looks like hoodies and flexfit hats for now. I am working on getting a price list made up.

Did the old hoodies have print on the back of the sweatshirt?

and bocci balls... don't forget the EXTREME bocci balls with SC chapter logo.... I need an order form, since young son in CO is most likely freezing his heine off with the weather there!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Many thanks.

Ben H said:
I was going to give it a couple more days. Looks like hoodies and flexfit hats for now. I am working on getting a price list made up.

Did the old hoodies have print on the back of the sweatshirt?
We've never had hoodies made for the Sierra Chapter, well at least not since I've been around anyway.

I think a large full color logo on the back would look great.

Pint glasses sound cool.

Get each chapter to make one up.

Collect the whole set.

Getting some digiatal images done of the hoodie, hat, beer mug and antenna balls. I should have those digital samples this afternoon or tommorrow morning. Once I get the digital samples, I will post an order thread with details on how to purchase this kickass swag. Thanks to all of you that posted your opinions and interests.

Back