• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday August 5th

Unfortunately Carol and I will be away that week. There has been some interest in a exploratory run to anthracite, it would be great to see people get up there and report back on what it's like.! As I said, we can't make that date at all, hopefully some people get up and out!

Well now I'm not too sure about September 16th... I badly bent my brand new leaf packs last Saturday. If i manage to replace them in time then I ll make it by then

Maybe it's time to do coils? Lol

Two words.... traction bar.

I said I was done with leaf springs well over 5 years ago now, after I ruined the set that I have now... Put a traction bar on the same time I did the leafs, haven't ruined them yet!!! They have sagged a bit, but this means they only flex better. No spring wrap or bent main leafs in 5 years is a record for me, especially since I am on my 6th set of leaf springs since I built this thing in 01.

Back