• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday 9/24 Day run

So here is my plan for what I would like to do.
Powerline to university firepower back to powerline to bates road up then back down then attempt mini rubicon then do rocky uphill then run the washout back down to can opener to waterfalls then hogsback then back around the top to saddle up and airplane hill then back to browns camp.

Sounds like an awsome plan. I would love to do this plan.:cheers:

Who wants to bet a zj is the first to fall out. We'll have 3 of them to choose from.

Sent from my mind cause I'm so Awesome.

scott has to bring 2 ZJs with him because he does not wanna be the only one with a broke and stuck zj... with that said, ill be shot gun in the rig that messes up the hole day.

Normally, One would bring a passenger on a wheeling trip to be a "Winch bi*ch"
Not with this jeep.. the passenger is there to help me diagnose the 100 problems i will encounter throughout the day:fuse:

!!!1

So here is my plan for what I would like to do.
Powerline to university firepower back to powerline to bates road up then back down then attempt mini rubicon then do rocky uphill then run the washout back down to can opener to waterfalls then hogsback then back around the top to saddle up and airplane hill then back to browns camp.
Please take lots of pictures, and make sure everyone has a copy of the NWC Emergency Contact list. :D

Also, FYI Airlplane Hill was still closed as of last Saturday.

I plan on leaving my house around 7am I'll be in banks getting goodies by 7:45 then heading up to browns. If anyone wants to meet up in banks I'll hang a bit for ya. Say 8ish.

"Team ZJ" will be meeting at North plains Mcdonalds at 8:30a Saturday morning. Browns camp 9:15a

One last thing to wrap up. Then I'm loading the gear and going to bed...... oh ya I still gotta clean up the 2gals of oil I spilled in my garage and down the top of my driveway. Chit!!!!!

Back