• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sat Mdr Head Count

1xfloppy said:
how long is this gonna take? i have 4 lights forward and 2 rear...figure 2 lights per switch...3 switches...
hour or two depending how pretty you want it. if you want me to do it give me a call so i can bring home the switches and relays.

1xfloppy said:
i have switches just no relays or fuses...
relays are like 12$ each at my store. fuses are cheap

3 relays and 3 fuse holders will run you about 55 bux with tax. if you can find relays cheaper somewhere else go for it. we only need 4pin relays, they are pretty common. and i have a shit load of fuses.

can you grab them and ill hit you back when i get to your place tonight? hows some arrogant bastard sound??? pm your address please...
GrimmJeeper said:
relays are like 12$ each at my store. fuses are cheap

3 relays and 3 fuse holders will run you about 55 bux with tax. if you can find relays cheaper somewhere else go for it. we only need 4pin relays, they are pretty common. and i have a shit load of fuses.

GrimmJeeper said:
i crimp not solder. if you want em soldered hit up Curt.
I crimp most things too...like spade terminals....about the only soldering I do is to splice 2 wires together....I don't like butt terminals (that name just doesn't appeal to me) :)

I need to finish mine up tonight too....I know Grimm will take good care of you .

sure...whats the deal with the food and stuuf we still doing that?
BajaCurt said:
So are we all meeting at the McDonald's at hwy 138 and the 15 (1 mile north of the Cleghorn exit) at 5 pm???

1xfloppy said:
sure...whats the deal with the food and stuuf we still doing that?

Its up to you guys looks like its gonna just be us......... so more food for us lol

Or we could grub at Mc d's up to you guys im down either way.

Tony / Curt / Dave ...What do you guys want to do ?

Hey guys I will be heading out there around 3 so hopefully I will run into you guys. is there a mile marker your going to be hanging around or just driving around. I have a cb and i will try to call around 630 or so. I will be driving a black 98 xj that says hero on the side where cherokee should be. If i dont find your guys have a good time and be safe.

1xfloppy said:
had a blast...was good to see everyone that showed up!

WOW, you are an idiot...........I was just telling Craig last night you had more sense than to take your jeep out there with no extra lights working and after having to beat on the starter to get it to work. You are lucky you didnt get stranded and have to have someone else tow your ass. :twak:

silverslk said:
WOW, you are an idiot...........I was just telling Craig last night you had more sense than to take your jeep out there with no extra lights working and after having to beat on the starter to get it to work. You are lucky you didnt get stranded and have to have someone else tow your ass. :twak:
Andy says .... :nono: :nono:

LOL

shocks felt great, I only got up to about 35 anything past that made my roof rack bounce too much...i think I may need some stigger coils though...went for a ride in craigs jeep and all I can say is wow that thing is awesome!
silverslk said:
Pics????

Well Cory, how do the front shocks feel? Did you get to get some speed?

Yep it was a fun time. My daughter and I had a blast!! I've been taking her to Baja since she was about 2..she's almost 21 now. She said she hadn't been to a race in like 8 years.
A class 14 (1492) broke almost right in front of us. Cory and I were the first one's to offer help. They run a spring under rear setup and the spring perch had broken on the driver's side. Some others arrived to help. We lifted the back of the truck so they could move the rear axle into the correct position and used Cory's ratchet straps to hold the axle. Then they drove off to their pits and were done for the night.
Really good to see everyone. Craig is set up perfectly to go fast and that he did!! I could barely make it to 30 mph and he almost hit 60. He would stop every so often and let Cory and I catch up. Then he would take off again. Even my daughter commented on how quickly he left us behind. Cory's dog got sick from bouncing around while we both tried to keep up with Craig. LOL FUN TIMES!!!
xjhero found us and we all shot the sh!t for awhile.
Just before heading home Cory's gf says "Cory your hissing and spewing fluid everywhere". Those of us with the closed Renix system knows what that means. Cory was prepared with a spare and putting in the new bottle was no problemo.
Glad to hear everyone made it home safely.

Back