• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Jose meet and greet??

I'll be there around 7-7:30.

when do you guys do this?

yes I'm lazy and don't want to go back and read everything:jester:

I'm subscribing so i will get a notification:yelclap:

1st thursday of the month.......where?

going to try to get there, I'm in redwood shores.....redwood city, whatever

cambrian plaza, is that the one on the corner of Camden and Union with the bowling alley?

ok, gimme a break, i already answered most of my questions.....

Last edited:
FML........ My sons 7th grade basketball championship game is this Thursday night at 5:30 in Burlingame

party1:party1:party1:Well, how was it, at least it was not a total bummer of a night, my sons team wot the division championship party1:party1:party1:

April 6th thursday night. I wasn't sure if people were meeting up or not? So I will be picking up the Kids and going to BASS Pro Shops about 7-715 and be do some BOWLING! if they have a lane open? They have beer at bass pro so come join the fun or say HI!

I vote next one held at Santana Row. I work security at SR in the evening so I've been unable to attend. My poor xj sits there lonely while all the other XJs get to meet n greet! Haha. Santana Row may not be the speed or style of us, but it would be cool to try there. I can tell my team to leave you guys alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back