• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Jose meet and greet??

Still waiting on the crankshaft so the potato won't be making an appearance this time. Much bummed.

I may or may not be there this time. I may or may not be working late on the engine depending on if I can get access to the surfacing machine that night.

get that rig done for Reno Seal !

Dude I'm trying really hard haha. I'll still be breaking it in on the way to
Reno. I'll have to do an oil change at the camp ground. I need to run high zinc oil for the first 1,500 miles or so.

Dude I'm trying really hard haha. I'll still be breaking it in on the way to
Reno. I'll have to do an oil change at the camp ground. I need to run high zinc oil for the first 1,500 miles or so.

yeah like brad penn break in oil. High ZDDP content with a ton of additives.

That's exactly what I'm gonna use.

No access to the surfacer tonight so I'll see you guys tonight!

That was a fun time! Can't wait for next month.

Yep. First Thursday of the month! Looking forward to seeing you there. We meet in the parking lot by round table on Union/ Camden

So who here from our meet ups are gonna go to Reno? It's going to be my first time.

I'll be going. I have a few things to button up on the Jeep. Might take it out on some old fire roads after just to make sure all is well with it too. It will be my first time as well.

Back