• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego Meet & Greet Mon 2/17/14

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Put this on your calendar NOW!! =)

This is a recurring event, every 3rd Monday of the month. Put it on your calendars!!

Come one come all, all ages, for however long you can show up. See you there!!

O'Brien's is open to people of all ages, not just 21-and-up, so bring kids if you're so inclined (not many do at this point, but they're welcome!). Also dog-friendly, to friendly dogs.

We'll be at O'Briens from 6 til whenever for great beer & appetizers (great beer batter fries & onion rings!) . They also have really good sandwiches, if you opt to eat real food there.

And Monday is Pitcher Night --all their beers available in pitchers are discounted!

There's also soda & water available for non-drinkers; you don't have to drink beer!

O'Briens: 4646 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111
www.obrienspub.net

2 blks north of Balboa in a strip mall on the SW corner of Opportunity & Convoy. FYI, parking in the lot often sucks; park on the street if it's easier.

I marked it on my Calender

Yay Kris!

I may join you guys... haven't connected with a lot of folks since moving to SD.

Would be a good time to meet a few of us =). SoCalFest in Big Bear in early May is a great time to meet a LOT of us, too =)

Cool! The one in Vista (next Tuesday 2/4) is closer, but this one's not that far either =)

Did I mention I'm selling Girl Scout Cookies,
Yes I have no issues trying to pawn off my Daughters girl scout cookies at a NAXJA Meet.

You might be in competition with Karen -- her granddaughters are selling them =).

And I had more GS cookies than I care to think about while pitting for 4643 on Thursday & 4427 on Friday at KOH. Our amazing pit crew chief brought multiple cases of cookies out to KOH =). All I brought was the rest of the food =).

I'm so over pedaling them things, My phone has never blown up so much in my entire life.

See you all tomorrow night!

Sorry Yall, one of my friends was stuck in the ER last night, and I had to play Chauffeur for a while.

Back