• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego M&G Weds 9/16 at O'BRIENS PUB

That whole Dora issue is causing me some concern... who's wearing the wig--Mike or Ted?--and for what purpose? Hmmmmmm....

Ewww?

Birthday wig? I didn't realize it was a tradition for you to wear a Dora wig on your b'day, but yeah, then you should have to wear it tonight!

Mike as Dee Dee Ramone? http://tunlaw.org/deedee.jpg I can see it!

Bump...it's tonight. I'll be late, 7:30 (ish) I just paid my daughter's fees to UC, so I'll be drinking whatever's in the bottom of your glasses :)

We'll see you then, Dan... I send my son off to UCSB this weekend, but am very fortunate that his Grandpa is paying tuition (at least for this quarter!). Otherwise he'd be waving banners on street corners to raise enough money to go to Community College...

As long as you've gotten there before we've all left, you're on time!! Remember it's at O'Briens, not Hoo er Bullpen...

What's a Taurus fan?

Someone who loves Ford sedans or wagons that were infamous for failed transmissions & front brakes. Duh, Mike G!! See you there!

no wig. But the shirt is a little small on ocean jet. 7 of us are here.

3928114546_b1a51e3754_o.jpg

But he looked soooo amazing in the wig. Too bad my effing camera phone flash messed up!

Back