• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego Central M&G--is 4/15 or 4/22 better?

ok every body, Ted is going on the 22nd we all need to reset our calenders to match!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we dont accadently meet up with him!!!!!!!! snicker.....

Would you all just quit confusing us? Sheesh... Troy, Ted, you both know some people take this stuff literally... geez.

Weds April 15th, whether I am there or not, 6:30pm at the Bullpen on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Be there or be elsewhere =)

San Diego Central M&G is 4/15 6:30pm

Bump =)

If it's the 15th, have fun guys, I need to pack more. As well as prep the house a little more. Sanding today and painting tomorrow.

If anyone wants to lend a hand, I'm moving Sat from N. County SD to Escondido. See you Sat am Carol. 10AM. :D

Wow, I get to sleep in? Awesome! Let me know if you need me there earlier, otherwise, 10a.m. it is!

If it's the 15th, have fun guys, I need to pack more. As well as prep the house a little more. Sanding today and painting tomorrow.

If anyone wants to lend a hand, I'm moving Sat from N. County SD to Escondido. See you Sat am Carol. 10AM. :D

I would, but Saturday is not good for me.

If you need any help on Sunday to finish up, let me know. I will be available after 10:30am.

Oh, and... out for the M&G.

Last edited:
Wow, I get to sleep in? Awesome! Let me know if you need me there earlier, otherwise, 10a.m. it is!

Picking up the U-Haul Saturday morning. They don't open until 9AM. I figure I won't be back with the truck until at least 9:30. You can come then if ya like. Otherwise, rest up! :D

Back