• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Salina, Ks meet and greet

NighthawkXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Meeting at 11am at CeCe's pizza at the midstate plaza this saturday the 19th. If we can get enough guys that want to go, we might attack tuttle creek come sunday. Just depends on who all shows up and who all has their rig ready.

come on down, shake hands, eat shity pizza, and make fun of my junk.

wish I could make it out, but we have an estate auction to go to. shity weather scheduled for saturday here, so I hope no one shows for this auction and I can score all the metal working tools for cheap :D

have fun guys.

it is to be nice weather here, sunday as well. I just looked and they are talking clear skys with highs in the 70s. woo hoo, it might be summer soon after all.

What are the plans for later in the evening Dalen? I might try and get those springs off and come down to BS with you guys.

-Andrew

I dont know what all the evening plan is. I need to build a gas tank skid this weekend, install my new belly skid, reinstall my sliders, build a custom track bar mount, and put on a drop pitman. Oh, and mount my co2 tank in the rear.

I know it sounds like alot of work, but should go pretty quick if i can just stay with it good. I plan on being in the shop early in the morning again tomorrow, and maybe i will get some of that stuff done then so i dont have to mess with it over the weekend. Just trying to all this stuff done this weekend so i dont have to spend all day next friday with catchup work before going to disney nest weekend.

If you want to come down, bring your springs, and we can tear into that jeep of joshs after lunch and swap you some packs.

Give me a call when you know for sure, that way i can kinda half assed have things ready.

100_2092.jpg

100_2036.jpg

100_2089.jpg

100_2090.jpg

100_2091.jpg

And some playing after on "the" sand pile.
100_2048.jpg

wish i woulda known about this, just saw the post :( I'm down in Wichita, but this is the closest NAXJA thing I've seen since I've moved back, so i'm excited to try and attend next time. Guess i'll just have to keep a closer eye on the chapter. Hope to meet u guys soon.

Adam

Ah, I'll post some recent pics up incase you're wondering who that is next time you're cruisin through Wichita :) Mine's probably the most bada$$ XJ in Wichita, so there probably wouldn't be any confusion anyway, but... :)

Back