• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Safety

swbooking said:
Dont bag on HF.. That shit is decent.

Decent is going a little to far!!! The only thing that ever lasted that I bought there was a magnetic parts tray! All my Snap-On shit is still perfect, and most was bought in 1984
:doh:

harbor freight tools suck ass and everyone knows it. BUT they serve thier purpose and i got there regularly. in the middle of a job if you really need a tool to get it done, and only need it that one time...... thats the place to go. sure it will probably break at some point in the job but its better than buying the good one and never needing it again! i call it the disposable tool store, because iver never bought anything there that lasted through more than 2 or 3 uses at the most.

Thats what pisses me off about HF, nothing worse then depending on a tool and have if take a shi* in the middle of a job. I will say, I bought an angle die grinder that just won't die from HF 4 years ago and it must have 400 hours of use.

FordGuy said:
Thats what pisses me off about HF, nothing worse then depending on a tool and have if take a shi* in the middle of a job.
depending on a tool and going to HF dont mix Rich, haha. if you want something to last dont go shopping for the cheapest POS you can find!

but yeah, ive got a dremel from HF that i paid $4 on sale and its been running great for 6 years now lol. sometimes you get lucky, but i wouldnt depend on anything from there lasting very long.

haha half our tools are from HF and i have never once broken any of them... maybe i just know how to use tools?

.!.:D.!.

swbooking said:
haha half our tools are from HF and i have never once broken any of them... maybe i just know how to use tools?

.!.:D.!.
or you arent doing anything very difficult!

:D

Back