• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sad News

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
I just got a phone call that was rather unexpected.
A customer of mine and and local business owner Buddy Glaser (Glaser Steel) passed away last night.

I first met Buddy a few years ago as just another Garage Fab Guy buying some steel and over time cultivated a business relationship with Buddy and his wife Charlotte. They called on me to help with their HVAC needs and I continued to tap his vast knowledge base and swap stories.

Buddy was a great guy and will sorely missed by myself and many in the community.

My deepest sympathies go out to Charlotte Glaser and the entire Glaser Family.

Oh man thats too bad! I talked to him a couple times seemed like a nice guy!

Small world...

I've known Buddy almost all my life, we went to the same church. He was a great guy and we're all missing him very much.

Thanks for posting that up.

That sucks -- unexpected or long illness?

If you ever talked to Buddy, it was 20 years in the making with a number of problems. But most people are going with congestive heart failure as it was fluid around the heart that put him into the hospital Thursday and subsequent organ failure.

:thumbup: truer words cannot be said, though I didn't know Buddy, I know you and am proud to count you as a friend. RIP Buddy.

Back