• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Long Arm Upgrade

mack said:
is this a fact?? if so, where did you get all your info?

when he states flex, he's talking about less binding. with a true 3 link, there is minimal binding compared to a radius setup.

Wil Badger said:
i ran Rustys and liked it .thier crossmember and how the arms attach could use some work to bring them up more.

they have also copied TNTs arms

longarm_24.jpg

sure they have copied TNT's design, however, that UCA mount does not gusset that bend like the TNT design does.

no, he said "rides better" and "flexes better"
i just wanted to know if he tested all the other kits to come up with that statement.
shimmy said:
when he states flex, he's talking about less binding. with a true 3 link, there is minimal binding compared to a radius setup.

hey i never said it was a direct copy did i .design ,style same thing.hell if you really want to get into it .they frame mount ends still stick down to catch on everything

Wil Badger said:
hey i never said it was a direct copy did i .design ,style same thing.hell if you really want to get into it .they frame mount ends still stick down to catch on everything

trudat brah

Matt98XJ said:
Clayton or TNT. anything else, and you would have wished you had gotten one of those two.
i fabed my own and i dont wish i hade any one elses, i really like my setup and if it binds or breaks i can only blame my self ( then i fix it my self too ):laugh3:

this includes the radious arms, the flush cross member/ belly armor, and the trany mount/ transfer case bash guard combo and the custom track bar

Last edited:
steagall9301 said:
i fabed my own and i dont wish i hade any one elses, i really like my setup and if it binds or breaks i can only blame my self ( then i fix it my self too ):laugh3:

I mean as far as stuff you buy from someone else.

Matt98XJ said:
I mean as far as stuff you buy from someone else.
oh, i have rustys 405 coils and the AAL and the 1.5 inch shackles and i really like the shackles ( coils arnt bad but they only net me after settleing around 2.5 out of a possible 4.5 inches, the AAL is totaly flat with mabi a 1/2 inch lift from the 3.5 rating )

ps, i have changed the leafs for a bastard pack that after settleing leaves me at a 7.5 with the shackle and the tall anti wrap spring perches and i have new 6.5 inch coils on the way with the 1 inch spacer i will be fitting the 35's with room to spare again!

Back