• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rustys intake& jks 4-6 inch lift quicker discos with sway bar and new bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
100obo for sway bar, bushings, and discos

40 obo for intake

IMG_20120929_083606.jpg

IMG_20120929_083101.jpg

IMG_20120929_083113.jpg

IMG_20120929_083116.jpg

Call or txt seven one four 366 77 two six

Peace
Ted

Re: rustys intake& jks 4-6 inch lift quicker discos with sway bar and new bushings

I take it the intake isn't carb legal?

Re: rustys intake& jks 4-6 inch lift quicker discos with sway bar and new bushings

That sir I do not know. I bought this with intentions of putting it on, and never got around to it. You would have to check their web site.

You know what I just looked on the web page and the tube is 29 bucks new. So I am probably gona keep it looks like I got hosed on that shit. My own fault.

That was my old intake/filter setup! That shit adds 30hp easy! BEMP

intake is not CARB legal. and ted you didn't get hosed specifically rustys hoses everyone on shipping, they want 27$ to ship that intake.

ted hit me up i may want it for big black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back