• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustynuts

Tombs

NAXJA Forum User
Dude, why dont you answere my pm's or e-mails ? I pay you for a aux. cooling fan unit and you send me a box of junk? Not even resembling fan unit? And you have my money and my fan unit too.

OK, he had an electric aux. radiator fan for sale. I told him I wanted it. I paid him via paypal. Now I made it perfectly clear what I wanted and he said that is what he had. An electric aux. radiator fan unit. He said my paypal cleared. He shipped the item. I recieved a box that had some kind of old speedometer in it, I dont even think its for a jeep. I have PMed and e-mail him with no replies what so ever. All I want is to get the fan and for him to pay the shipping to get his speedometer back. After all, ele. aux. rad. fan does not look anything like a speedometer. I dont know if its honest mistake or what, I hope so.

Just got an e-mail from him. Hopfully we can get this taken care of. I guess the post office lady messed up the addresses.

Last edited:
Eh, We dont address packages for customers unless required by law(as in handicapped)...If it aint ready when you come to the window you get to go away until it is...
themud

ECKSJAY said:
You got a box and just opened it without checking to see if it was for you?

Yes it was for me, it was addressed to me anyways, but what was in the box was not for me. Evidently, he had a couple of boxes to be mailed out and got the address lables on the wrong box. This is what I understood from his e-mail. I hope thats the case and he's not screwing with me. I mean, I do have his address and name. Hopfully he will get this sorted out.

Tombs said:
Yes it was for me, it was addressed to me anyways, but what was in the box was not for me. Evidently, he had a couple of boxes to be mailed out and got the address lables on the wrong box. This is what I understood from his e-mail. I hope thats the case and he's not screwing with me. I mean, I do have his address and name. Hopfully he will get this sorted out.

How did the post office lady screw up your address then?

ECKSJAY said:
How did the post office lady screw up your address then?

Yah, thats what I asked. I think the right address went on the wrong box.
Scott;
You probably got my crappy old fan and, I probably got your crappy old speedo.
Dam, what to do, what to do?

Back