• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty coil springs

300$XJ said:
You could sell the new parts on ebay, but do you really want someone else to have the luck you had and bad mouth you? I think I'd just try to get a refund, or give them a second shot and if they only last 7 months again insist on a refund! I think I'd rather take a loss then pass known crap on to someone else! Just my .02.

I agree... I wouldn't want someone else to have the same problem I did because of me... 2c...

No matter what you do, give the company a chance to make it right, there are so many things that can go wrong when a part is produced that may or may not be a reflection of the company itself for example: a bad or undertrained or underqualified employee, a bad batch, or maybe they were made on a friday:dunno: My point is that you paid them your hard earned money for a product and they sure as hell need to know you got sh***y deal.

88 Wagonman said:
No matter what you do, give the company a chance to make it right, there are so many things that can go wrong when a part is produced that may or may not be a reflection of the company itself for example: a bad or undertrained or underqualified employee, a bad batch, or maybe they were made on a friday:dunno: My point is that you paid them your hard earned money for a product and they sure as hell need to know you got sh***y deal.

This is the reason I have named named the manufacturer or vendor (which differ)....yet.

Back