• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff Specialties: Not Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know if i order and had to put up with this chit i would be all over bit ching.But you aren't cause it isn't you out of the parts, right. People need to give GOOD SERVICE for the PRICE we pay for parts.I worked hard for my money and when i hear folks are getting held up for days on end, i won't buy from them.
Thanks for the heads up on this company.

I know if i order and had to put up with this chit i would be all over bit ching.But you aren't cause it isn't you out of the parts, right. People need to give GOOD SERVICE for the PRICE we pay for parts.I worked hard for my money and when i hear folks are getting held up for days on end, i won't buy from them.

Talked with them and they are handling it as I type. It was a mix up at the laser cutters they use. They are doing right for me.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:doh:

1. try and buy any of the products Ruffstuff's anywhere else. you won't find them. their quality is 100% the best.

2. their prices are still worlds better with customer service than any other company out there.

find us another company that makes parts with the same quality at the same prices, then you may have a case against Ruffstuff.

The way I see it I shouldn't have to, but will when time comes.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not? Maybe picking up the phone and voicing your concern will get the issue resolved quicker than just waiting.

:doh:

1. try and buy any of the products Ruffstuff's anywhere else. you won't find them. their quality is 100% the best.

2. their prices are still worlds better with customer service than any other company out there.

find us another company that makes parts with the same quality at the same prices, then you may have a case against Ruffstuff.

So you are saying waiting up to 60 days
is no problem with you, right? Sorry i would hate to have somebody tell it is sent and i'm still waiting for said part.YEA, thats great service.;)I'm all over it.

Last edited:
is no problem with you, right? Sorry i would hate to have somebody tell it is sent and i'm still waiting for said part.YEA, thats great service.;)I'm all over it.

The fact that He waited 60 days was no fault of RS. It was already discussed that it is due to the canadian post strike. Clearly you didn't read the thread, you just want to be a douche-bag.

As I stated earlier I was missing 4 high misalignment spacers from what I needed and thought I ordered from RS
I PMd Dan 3 days ago asking to check his notes and see who's fault it was.
Yesterday I found my invoice. I was charged for four because I ordered four.
Today just now I got home from work and guess what was in my mailbox
4 HMS'
Dan, I appreciate your making things right even though u weren't at fault and I commend you at the haste you took doing so but I don't expect you to eat the cost of the spacers and shipping on my account.
Please pm me and I'll give u my paypal or cc so I can take care of this
Thanks.....my hats off to these guys
Flores

The way I see it I shouldn't have to, but will when time comes.

Dave

Talked with them and they are handling it as I type. It was a mix up at the laser cutters they use. They are doing right for me.

Dave
See how that works? A mistake was made and a phone call cleared it up. I always call the vendor if there's an issue. If they won't make it right, then I report them and tell everyone about it. Nobody's perfect, give people a chance to fix a problem before you decide they're worthless.

I've ordered a couple times and always get my parts within a few days. Diff covers took less than a week, coil pads took 2 days. I'll continue to deal with them myself and recommend them to others.

See how that works? A mistake was made and a phone call cleared it up. I always call the vendor if there's an issue. If they won't make it right, then I report them and tell everyone about it. Nobody's perfect, give people a chance to fix a problem before you decide they're worthless.

I was never worried about it, I just making a comment in this thread. I emailed them right after and asked what up? The next day I got a phone call from them and they told me what was up. Like I told them I figured there was some sort of back order or something and when they get it to me they will. This will not keep me from ordering other stuff.

Dave.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alright people, time to take off the cranky pants and put on the big boy pants...Scott at least has an excuse to be cranky: he's old and it's well over 100 where he lives. You live in San Diego rockclimber, you should be happy all the time.

The point of the thread is to detail experiences with Ruff Stuff, you both have gotten well away from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back