• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff Diff Cover Sale!

Beautiful covers and a great deal. I'm just so darn tempted to shoot them though, I want to know just how bullet proof they are. I recommend them to anyone considering the upgrade, and I even tried to convince the local shop to carry them.

I'll get with you some day when I have the means Dan, but it's just not in the cards today, Thank you for all of your support to NAXJA.

Having purchased two of these in the past year, I can honestly say I would not consider any other cover. All the other covers that come anywhere close in strength, cost trice as much.

damn i dont get paid till midnight

Don't worry, just call me before 7pm tonite (California time)...

Beautiful covers and a great deal. I'm just so darn tempted to shoot them though, I want to know just how bullet proof they are. I recommend them to anyone considering the upgrade, and I even tried to convince the local shop to carry them.

I'll get with you some day when I have the means Dan, but it's just not in the cards today, Thank you for all of your support to NAXJA.

One of my employees actually did shoot some seconds....scratched at 150', penetrated at 45' with a russian 7.62....

Finally off the pot and order sent. It's not midnight yet!

Thanks for your continued support of NAXJA Dan.

Tom

Well I missed out on this promo, but Dan made me a different offer I couldn't resist...
DSCN5239.jpg

Merry Christmas to me. The box was nearly destroyed, but of course the covers are primo. Countersunk w/ drain plugs, the only way to fly. Thanks Dan!

Steve

Back