• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ruffstuff 9 inch axles f&r

xjbertha93

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm strongly leaning towards getting the ruff stuff specialties full float 9" for the rear and housing for the front of my xj. I'm wanting to run 35 spline shafts and I've looked into the lockers. My only concern is what width I should make them... I want to be able to find shafts fairly easy.

Would running "full widths" like 60's and run 60 hubs ect. Be the easiest way? Or would I be able to stay a little closer to stock width or a little wider And still be able to find shafts??

Thanks for any input

Aside from the stub shafts in the front, all the other shafts are gunna have to be custom cut regardless so finding shafts is a moot point.

Aside from the stub shafts in the front, all the other shafts are gunna have to be custom cut regardless so finding shafts is a moot point.

What he said. I run full with 60's and with 42's I'm at the limit on my stubs. I hope to upgrade to 35 spline stubs soon. If I were to do it again and were to use that axle I'd shoot to fit on a trailer without having to crawl over the fenders......

Back