• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon roll call: August 8 - 10, 2011

CB channel for run

In the event that someone arrives late. What is the radio channel to monitor?

CON_0130.jpg

CON_0157.jpg

Re: CB channel for run

In the event that someone arrives late. What is the radio channel to monitor?

I'm not sure on that one. I know for sure that I don't have a CB. Damned thing never worked worth a crap anyway. Someone will have a good one, maybe they can chime in and post up what channel they monitor.

As for how to catch up. Here is the general plan. Stop at Ellis Creek for lunch. Stop at soup bowl, stop at Little Sluice. The group will split at Old Sluice and the slabs. Then we'll camp somehwere at Buck Island Lake.

There will be plenty of chances to catch up. I would suggest getting there early. We have a long day of wheeling ahead of us. We need to plan some extra time just in case we have any problems along the way, or want to stop hang out.

10:30 sharp we are hitting the trail. Don't be late.

CB Ch. 4 it is!

10:30!!! A good plan would be to show up at 9:30, because you know you will be running late, and this will give yourself lots of time to air down, strap your stuff down and still have a moment to point and laugh at Me.

Very Stoked for this one!!!

CON_0045.jpg

I doubt that I can make the Rubicon portion of the event. If for some reason I can make it, I will be there in plenty of time. Don't wait for me.

I doubt that I can make the Rubicon portion of the event. If for some reason I can make it, I will be there in plenty of time. Don't wait for me.

Get it done!

This is a chance of a life time!!!!!

You will NEVER forgive yourself if you miss this one!!

Don't stop BELIEVING!

Power to the PEOPLE!

Lions . . . and tigers . . . and bears . . . Oh MY!

FREE COOKIES!
CON_0304.jpg

CON_0113.jpg

IMGP1692.jpg

Last edited:
Back