• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon November 9-11

PahlMc

NAXJA Forum User
My friend from Chico asked me to head up to the Rubicon last minute. Anyone else happen to be going up there Nov. 9-11?

I've never been there but his group has a bunch. Anything I need to know going up in November? I'll post in the Sierra Chapter as well I guess but I'm driving my XJ there and back from the South Bay YIKES!

You still planning on heading up here to run the con that weekend?

Yup thats what I'm thinking. The weather looks like it just might hold up though!

True. Now that I think about it, I might go wether it snows or not.

I'm going through ice house. I assumed that the OP was as well.

nice that's my old stomping ground. I dont remember many a visits up there haha. My buddy's parents own Du-Robb's (or however you spell it) or at least used too? Cool story eh

Ive never actually been to Robbs resort, looks pretty neat though!

The trail conditions are looking great. The storm that just passed through the Rubicon was too warm to produce snow... it was a wet storm. And the forecast shows sunny days in all of the ten day forecast. Looking promising!

Well my team just officially bailed. There is snow on the ground and one truck said now so the rest ran away scared. We are takin my jeep and bikes trucks and going to Pismo instead.

Back