• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Moab wheels

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 5 Moab wheels off of a Rubicon Sahara. 16x8. insides are painted grey from the factory. Only came on Sahara editions.

They are in great condition.

$300

Pick-up in Lake Forest

IMG_4194.jpg

Small scratches on 1 wheel:
IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

take it they are old TJ rubi? 5x4.5 pattern still?

Ah! Thanks Robert!

Yes, these are take offs from an 05 or 06 TJ Unlimited Rubicon.

take it they are old TJ rubi? 5x4.5 pattern still?

If they are 5x4.5 bolt pattern, why would they not work on an XJ?

Not what I was saying...

JK's = no worky on XJ's due to 5x5ish pattern, so the question was a good one, if they were from a 2006 or older TJ rubicon, cuz there are JK rubicon's, too, that I think look just like those pictured save for the bolt pattern.

These one's will work, just fine, cuz they' from a TJ.

Sorry if I corn-fused the matter...:rof:

SOLD!

Not what I was saying...

JK's = no worky on XJ's due to 5x5ish pattern, so the question was a good one, if they were from a 2006 or older TJ rubicon, cuz there are JK rubicon's, too, that I think look just like those pictured save for the bolt pattern.

These one's will work, just fine, cuz they' from a TJ.

Sorry if I corn-fused the matter...:rof:

The clarity is required because I believe 16" Rubicon wheels from a JK are 5x5.5 or something like that. Whatever they are, the don't work on XJ's...

:cheers:

The clarity is not required because JK Rubicons never came with 16" wheels, only the TJ (and LJ) ones did :cheers:

Back