• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express - Superflex LCA's

ecrogers

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling a set of Rubicon Express super-flex lower control arms, model SF2. These are the LCA's that come with the 3.5", 4.5", and 5.5" super flex kits. They're used but still in good shape. Asking $150 shipped.

Feel free to email with questions - [email protected]

LCA3.jpg

LCA2.jpg

LCA1.jpg

how many miles on them

The glory wagon said:
i have a cherokee with 4.5 inches of lift all around, but the stock control arms are a little tired, will these fit?

Yes, I thought these were longer than stock to correct your geometry with the lift, but it turns out they are the exact same length.

Thanks,
Eric

If they're for a 3.5-5.5 lift they shouldnt be the same length as the stock ones or there is problems, after 4" of lift the stock lca's need to be changed to longer ones to correct the geometry. If these are the stock length I dont need them for my 5" lift. Sorry

tkillby said:
If they're for a 3.5-5.5 lift they shouldnt be the same length as the stock ones or there is problems, after 4" of lift the stock lca's need to be changed to longer ones to correct the geometry. If these are the stock length I dont need them for my 5" lift. Sorry

Feel free to take your gripe up with RE but these are the LCA's that came with a 3.5" superflex kit directly from RE. The same part numbers come in the 4.5" and 5.5" kit, so you tell me if they're different. I laid these next to my stock control arms and eye to eye they are dead even. I had them installed with the 3.5" lift for a while and they worked fine.

d731fb4f.jpg

I was under the impression that they were longer until I laid them next to my stock lca's.

Back