• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon bound 16 year old.

You're dad deserves dad of the year award.

If I ever have kids, I'll be doing the same with them.

This a common misconception. It would be true if the HP and LP used the same ring and pinion, but they are made differently. That is exactly the reason they are not interchangeable. I can guarantee you that the LP is not running on the coast side of the gears.

truth. that is why the high pinion runs reverse cut and low pinion runs standard cut. also, 00-01s are low pinion from what i have seen and read everywhere. but maybe there were a few exceptions I dunno.

Nice looking Jeep man keep it up!

got the sliders finished out and primed.

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

downsize-9.jpg

WOW, looks professional! What welder do you have?

Update! lots of things have changed. i built my own control arms for my 5 inch lift a while back and ive had death wobble ever since. i kept putting dampeners and temporary fixes over it and i was sick of it coming back to haunt me everytime i changed anything. even the slightest change in tire preasure and death wobble would turn on like a switch. so i had had enough and i decided to buy new adj. control arms and be done with it. but i figured if im gonna buy control arms, i might as well go all out and get long arms. so i went for the RC LA kit. really impresssed with the build quality anf flex! i also finished my sliders. got rearended by my auto shop teacher, so i had to replace my rearbumper and tirerack. and some new floor mats, and kc light covers. my jeep is set! i wanna take it to do some wheeling soon! hopefully when school gets out ill get to do some real wheeling!

102_0347.jpg

102_0345.jpg

102_0348.jpg

102_0344.jpg

102_0346.jpg

102_0344.jpg

102_0330.jpg

102_0331.jpg

102_0333.jpg

102_0336.jpg
102_0337.jpg

102_0339.jpg

102_0340.jpg

102_0341.jpg

awesome job man, I don't think if I started fabbing now I'd be half as good when I'm 50, you totally should have thrown that 4.0 in the pink bike in the first pic, would have been baddass

damn kid.... is that all you or does your pops help you out? i wish i would have put my lawn mowing money into a jeep instead of phucking it off on dumb shit. nice work.

if you want to run the con
id say DONT go with rustys for your steering.

get 2-3 junkyard zj V8 tie rods for 15-20 bucks a peice, run the best one, and use the other 1-2 as trail spares, and use the money you saved to buy a front or rear locker or both.

consider building an x member skid . as wide as you feel comfortable making it to clear everything (bothj DS's etc )

make sure your braking system is in top shape.

Back