• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon 5.5 long arm w/mono tube shocks and SYE

apaz321

NAXJA Forum User
alright everyone so i got all this bad ass stuff for my XJ and had to sell it. actually it sold today :( anyway i have a brand new Rubicon Express 5.5 long arm kit, mono tube shocks and an advanced adapters SYE for a 231 all still in boxes never even opened. now i need to get rid of it all. RE kit has the u bolts for an 8.25 rear diff.

long arm kit w/shocks $1950
long arm kit w/out shocks $1750
all 4 shocks $200
advanced SYE for 231 TC $220
CALL ME if you have questions. if you PM me i probably will not read it right away. its always better just to call for faster response.
I am in the IE in Riverside so come pick this stuff up ha!
951 3167190

Man, I wish I could get that, but all I need is the long arms and front coils. Good luck with the sell.

im going to give it a little while before i start opening the boxes and separating everything. if it all works out in my favor i will be getting another xj sometime thats why i would want to either keep the whole thing or sell it how its posted. sorry :/

Interested in the monotubes. Which ones are they?

SK010645RXJ? If this, I'll take it, if willing to separate..

SK010657RXJ?

Back