• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon 2008 pics

j33per said:
Johnny, you have to blame Caroline for that one I'm afraid... There may be a few seconds in part four and/or five... but then there may not be! I'll put an official complaint in with Caz!

I'm glad Caz still believes in Santa,thanks for all the screen time......SANTA

Derek ran it with 33's. I guess it just depends on how comfortable you are dragging yourself over the occasional rock.

Israel said:
Derek ran it with 33's. I guess it just depends on how comfortable you are dragging yourself over the occasional rock.

Derek did it on 33" street tires. :D I'm only running 33s too. Now if you're talking about the video of Santa on the Little Sluice, that's a different story.

crazyjim said:
Nah I just meant is it possible to skirt around things without getting trail damage? I'd love to go up there sometime.
i also ran it with bald 32's just make sure you got skids and sliders.

this pic turned up on J33P.org, a UK site...

img_0350.jpg

Derek's BFG MT hairstyle looks awesome!

See comments here: http://j33p.org/_club/forums_view_thread.cfm?forum_id=3&start=1&thread_id=2982&from=forums_list_threads#new

Back