• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country's 1st official Ride

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
We will be holding our 1st annual Rough Country Trail Ride at Harlan, Ky on June 25th and 26th. This will be groups from several diff forums as well as some of our wholesale customers. There will be raffle prizes, food and music for nightime festivities. Lead trail rides Sat with afternoon free rides. Good time will be had.

If you are wanting to come, it will only cost you for your gate fee to attend this ride. If wanting to attend please fill out this form and email it back to me so I can get an idea of how many gift bags and shirts to have for ride. On this form is a list of things needed and hotel accomodations.

http://www.roughcountry.com/winches/friends & family adventure form.pdf

Thank You everyone for all the support you have given me over the years

Jason "grimus99xj" Birkes

If only harlan were about 3 hours closer.................

Yea too close for me. Does this mean you will not be at the Crawl?

yes it does. I had all plans to make it but I cant be away two weekends in a row from work and kids

Man, two great runs so close together. I'd love to make either one, but being so far south makes it a little hard. If only I had a tow rig and trailer.

I wish the date was different but that was the only weekend Harlan had open for us without it being way to dry and hot

Its cool Jason. I'll see you at WF buddy!

Blackjack. I havent recived a form from you that I know of?
Thanks, Jeffery

Anyone up for getting to Harlan on the 24th of June and leaving on the 4th of July?

Last edited:
Its the least we can do. The forums have given us so much support and we thank yall for it

Back