• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country

I just got my 4.5in kit with rear leaf packs dropped off today. I'll probably start the install tomorrow.

I'll let everyone know what my thoughts are in a couple of days.

Bought and installed some a few weeks ago. Perfectly serviceable, fit great and the quality is good. The first thing I did was look at them and wonder "How can company XYZ charge twice as much for basically the same thing and sell any of them?" I'd buy them again without hesitation.

Thats good to know. I dont get how the charge double the price for pretty much the same thing either.

I get a good discount through work I pay 10% over cost and I could not find a set that would be cheaper so I search eBay and found a few sets, but I knew RC had them for cheaper so I went with them.

Only bad thing is I ordered them on Friday and it said 3 day shipping and I wont see them till Thursday.... kinda lame but no biggie I guess.

Did they lift you rig up quite a bit? I am looking for a good 2", and to help with my pinion angle as well.

Wow, $1200 for a 4.5" LA kit with full rear springs and the high perf shocks! That's an unbeatable price... Like he says though, where's the long arm upgrade?

talked to ryan on jeepforum and he said the upgrade will be around $600. but its not set in stone yet. best deal out there considering the arms are adjustable. IRO want 100 bone more for adj length arms. both would be a great budget choice tho.

Cant believe it. Just happened to graze through RC's site. Was so torn on a Long Arm Kit. Full Traction, BDS, RE. Wow Rough Country might just have won the bid.

http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep_xj_689U.html#

Okay now I'm torn, my Jeep is sitting armless as I am selling my Rusty's short arms to fund a long arm up grade. I had my heart set on IRO 3 link system but after seeing this I am very intrigued.

Will the first person to get this please please please make a thread about the install. I will wait a few more weeks until I make my decision I guess :laugh3:

Jason I saw in the description that this is for 4-6" kits only. Will my extra .5" make that big of a difference? How far does the adjustable joint thread out? Is it full contact all the way in?

Last edited:
Back