• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Sliders

All installed and they look good was easy to put on not to fond of the self tappers had to get some bigger bolts and re tap a few.
But aside from that they are real sturdy and feel strong.
Used the forklift at work today and lifted it up in various spots along the rail and they did not even budge i think they would hold up well and will still add the pinch seem bolts in time.
The only real problem i had was the driver side rail had a dent on the top bar and a chip next to it. Called up and they took care of it no issues :D. Very happy with the customer service. Being in sales my self that is a good way to keep the customers coming back.
Image043.jpg

I have a set and I agree they looked great. Do yourself a favor and add pinch weld mounts before you go offroad. My rockers have that shape pounded into them now, still they work great for the price.

I agree the do look good. I added a angle iron piece for support and they are much more rigid.. but with the JCR or AJ's they acually have the bar that sticks out where your tires should be so when you get in a tight spot next to a tree your not hitting the side of the jeep, which unfotunately I have found these do not always complete that job.

I have had a set of these on my jeep for a couple months now and i the only issues i have had so far is the bolts striping out of the frame after taking a beating on the rocks. overall they have held up to some abuse and for a weekend wheeler they aren't bad in my opinion.

That's a pretty big issue dude. So what you're saying is they fall off when used properly? I've beat the living crap out of my Aj's rails, even putting huge dents in the outer tube when coming down from a 2-3' drop straight on the rails, and they don't budge.

For all you guys saying to just mount a bar for the pinch weld. Why doesn't RCX do it?? I don't have a welder so that is not an option. Charge $20 more and add a pinch seam mount and these things will be way stronger. Still, without some really thick tubing, I just don't see these lasting near as long as the square sliders every other company uses.

Back