• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country 8000 or 9000 Shocks?

its true, dont let them ruin your wheeling trip, i live in the city, if i get 5 minutes of play out of a 2 hour drive to the closest dirt road, fallowed by hours of squeeking and my front end slamming into the disintegrated bushing, IM PISST HOLMES

NO, NO NO NO NO...
...some examples of 'quality product'...

4inchkong.gif

OL140667.jpg

ok, now some examples of cheap, third world made crap made to be as cheep as possible.....

shocks_layout.jpg

129_0203_06_z+2002_ford_f150_fx4+rancho_shocks.jpg

its one thing to say, i dont need a fancy shock, i only rock crawl at slow speeds, that flys.
now, without getting into it, are you fucking high? quality product my ass
lets be realistic

ok, we get it... you have a good job and probably have some disposable income to spend 800 dollars on shocks. But for the rest of us college students, blue collar workers, Rough Country will do just fine. I run the RC 9000's and they do me just fine.

HOLY FUKIN CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is better a Yugo or a Bugatti.....DUH!!! The dude asked about RC Shocks and you load this thread with shit!! Yeah we know FOX makes some of the best crap in the world but that has nothing to do with the question asked by the OP!! I would never spend that kind of money on shocks anyway, could care less about my XJ riding like a damn car!! My Cobra on the other hand YES I would spend that kind of money on shocks but I would also spend $6000 on a turbo too!! Get it!! GOOD!! By the way, there is nothing wrong with cheap on a trail/DD rig!! You build your junk the way you want!!

I am going to be purchasing the RC9000. They seem to be the best and cheapest shock for my current rig, being that I don't have much if any disposable income, since i am a fulltime student. I think they will allow me to keep driving the rig...

I run the RC8000 series shocks and I think the ride is fine and I fly( sometimes literally) down some of the trails that I know are safe to do that on. had mine for about a year and so far the bushings are fine and no squeaks. I think there great, when I go bigger Im gunna go for the RC9000's for like 150$ for 4.

Back