• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country 4.5" kit for sale

Backroads

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 4.5" rough country lift kid for sale, its for any 84-01 jeep cherokee. Included is 4.5" front coil springs. Lower front control arms with bushings already in and greased. This was an AAL kit, so the add-a-leaf is already installed in my spring pack, (just giving the whole pack since they were in really good shape with good arch to them) also have the rear shackles already attatched, making it a bolt in installation. Also included is the sway bar extensions, transfer case drop, and trackbar drop kit. I also have a brand new set of U bolts for the D-35 rear axle. Mine was the 8.25 so I had to get different ones.

This is almost the entire kit that you see advertised online, the only things missing are the shocks and some misc nuts and bolts, most of which you just reuse your existing hardware, or can pick them up for cheap from most hardware stores. Installation is pretty straight forward and I do have the instruction sheet they give with the kit. Also, this is NOT the kit that JC whitney offers for pretty cheap, their AAL package includes the short rear leaf, this is the longer leaf. Email me if you have any questions or want more info. I can bring this stuff to you if within reasonable distance.

the last picture is my jeep with this kit on it with stock tires! I recently got a different kit, thats why I am selling, Nothing wrong with the kit, doesnt have too many miles on it either. Looking to get $350.00 for everything

The lift is sold, but I do still have my stock leaf pack. Duno if you were interested in the stock leaves themselves, or only with the AAL in them. Pm me.

Back