• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Room For Rent in Rancho Cordova

Mike1331

NAXJA Forum User
ROOM FOR RENT
-House Located in a nice cul-de-sac in a Rancho Cordova
-3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage
- 3rd bedroom is the dedicated computer room which has room for two decent sized computer desk’s, I have one currently in there so you can set up yours
-So you'd really be getting 1.5 bedrooms and your own bath
-Washer and dryer included
-Comcast high speed cable wi/fi 36MBPS - you can stream anything
- Fireplace
-The Room for rent currently has a nice dresser if so inclined I can leave it in the room for you.

-I’m 29 I work very hard and play very hard, am easy going and very easy to get along with. I have lots of hobbies, am always doing something fun and or productive, and would prefer someone I can relate to. So no lazy slothy turds, must have a job or proof of financial stability if not. I will require a pay stub to prove you have a job.

I’m a busy guy but when I am home I’m usually in the garage working on a toy, hanging out with my dog, or hanging out with my lady who also lives here with me. She is 27, is very cool, very easy to get along with and has hot friends;-)
I was a cook for two years for a french rest. so i like to cook a lot as well.

If you have lots of tools then I’ll try and make room for them in the garage. I can accommodate a motorcycle as well as a spot to work on your rig but it can’t become a permanent garage spot as I need to store an open top rig, multiple bikes and make sure there’s still room to accommodate a rig to work on.
Side yard RV parking available for toys/whole rig storage as well

$500 FOR RENT
$200 deposit
Room available
My name is Mike and my phone # is below
916-496-174seven

Here's the only pic i really have of the house and dog (benny). He's really fun and friendly and is an all around great dog that everybody loves.

V__8968_zpse6500d4b.jpg

Back