• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roof rack and Thule gutter mounts (2 sets)

kujito

NAXJA Forum User
Basic, light duty roof rack; one set of locking gutter mounts; one set of non-locking gutter mounts

I'd prefer to keep the Thule bars, and trade mounts for a setup that will work on a Subi Legacy (1999-no gutter rails or factory rack/rails).

Roof Rack - $50: Coleman style. Has 4 light tabs in front, 2 in back; shovel mount w/hardware; hi-lift mount w/bolts; spare tire mount w/o hardware (I just used the stuff that held the stock spare). Currently bolted to a couple of stock roof rack bars. I DO NOT recommend running like this w/spare.

DSCI1686.jpg

DSCI1685.jpg

DSCI1684.jpg

Lockable gutter mounts/58" bars - $100 mounts/$150 with bars: One of the lock knobs acts like its stripped, but I think it might just be the wave washer inside. Still looking for key, but a new one is only $4 @ Rack Attack

DSCI1683.jpg

DSCI1687.jpg

Gutter mounts w/o locks $40: Junkyard recovery; had to take screwdriver to locks. Plastic shrouds didn't make it.

DSCI1681.jpg

DSCI1682.jpg

72oh 394 l955

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I'm in Thornton

Last edited:
Back