• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Romney TKOs Obama

"Mitt Romney won the debate last night but only if you judge the "winner" of a debate as the most hyperkinetic, oftentimes aggressive and condescending participant who used his rehearsed delivery to spackle over his lies, mistakes, generalities and misleading statements."

I admit, this is a cut and paste, but I couldn't have said it better myself. It is what I was thinking while watching the debate. I am sure, others noticed how lies can make you look good to the uninformed, and having style over substance goes far with the shallow.
And I agree, Obama will not go down so easy next debate. He should be more aggressive in pointing out mittens bs.:nono:

Hahahaha........... here's your summary. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...at_obama_after_debate_romney_was_winning.html

It is an absolute shame that politicians leave us with little choice in voting for the lesser of two evils...

Then don't vote for a turd. Research other parties and vote for them. If more people would do that, the smaller parties would have an actual shot at winning.

It is an absolute shame that politicians leave us with little choice in voting for the lesser of two evils...
it's sickening. out of an entire country of millions and millions of people, this is what we are left with? something doesnt add up.

I overheard two coworkers discussing the election yesterday and one said, "I don't really follow or get into politics, but I plan on voting"........so I asked, "how do you determine who is the most qualified to lead our country if you dont have a clear understanding of what they stand for?"

Blank stare......

"I guess I have some reading to do.......".

Better late than never.

I overheard two coworkers discussing the election yesterday and one said, "I don't really follow or get into politics, but I plan on voting"........so I asked, "how do you determine who is the most qualified to lead our country if you dont have a clear understanding of what they stand for?"

Blank stare......

"I guess I have some reading to do.......".

Better late than never.

this is the scariest part about america...

its the same reason that Obama got elected and the reason that all these people think Romney 'won' the debate.

I refuse to acknowledge that Romney won. for the first time in a while, Obama lied less than the other guy, and that means to me that he won.

sorry, but 27 lies in 38 minutes is not a win....

its the same reason that Obama got elected and the reason that all these people think Romney 'won' the debate.

I refuse to acknowledge that Romney won. for the first time in a while, Obama lied less than the other guy, and that means to me that he won.

Awesome, I get to reply to two posts at once.
XJeeper, I agree with RC, that is scary, and it happens way too often, uninformed individuals voting on hearsay, or maybe a single issue.

"Obama lied less than the other guy, meaning to me, he won.":thumbup:

While I don't agree on the 38 minutes of lies, if you want to go there, Obama has been dishonest for the past FIVE YEARS!

While I don't agree on the 38 minutes of lies, if you want to go there, Obama has been dishonest for the past FIVE YEARS!

ok... that doesn't change the fact that Romney lied his ass off during the debate, and simply because he was louder and more direct people are saying he won...

thats retarded.

sorry, Obama is a douche, but for one night he was less of a douche than the other guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think Progress is your "fact" source? Progressive Pro-Obama website........fail.

Think Progress is your "fact" source? Progressive Pro-Obama website........fail.

I'm not stupid enough to think that they are not biased... however, they are right on this one.

Romney is a piece of shit.

unfortunately so is Obama... he just happened to be less of one than romney during the debate.

that is my only point.

pull your head out of your ass and wake up. Romney is a chameleon. he will say anything to anyone to get elected. he doesn't give a **** about you or anyone. he is in it for himself.

Pretty harsh on the rectal extraction of the cranium for an opinion; Aren't all politicians?

absolutely...

I am just tired of the Romney worship after this debate.
he both lied and was incorrect, frequently. he just happened to do do it with eloquence.

sorry if I didn't sugar-coat it, but if you are going to shit all over Obama supporters for blindly following the 'messiah' despite his shortcomings, or whatever, you had better make sure your guy isn't as big of an idiot.

and if you are going to come on to the internet and talk about it, you had better to be able to take a bit of flaming.

just sayin.

BTW I did not, and will not vote for Obama... :wave1:

:cheers::cheers:

Back