• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROM raffle prize swap thread

Well I don't know if I have a need for a youth medium......

I'd be willing to barter out the octane outlaws cert. and maybe the gearsets...

Who won the different octane outlaws gc's? Roger and myself?

Two of em coupled together could get a set of tube doors if anybody is into that kind of thing. Of course, I'd be interested in a set of badass battery cables if a trade wanted to take place ;)

Tapatalky

Will I'd like to check out their site but I can'r connect to google results...you have a good website? Tube doors would help me on my 2dr :)

Roger,
You just have to keep checking. One minute it works, the next it doesn't. I know it's odd.

So Roger I checked again and I think they've been taking the site down themselves. I was pretty sure that some variant of the doors was available earlier and now it says coming soon. At any rate they don't go up to the newer models so it wouldn't work for me anyway.

It looks like the only thing they've got available is the roof rack....which looks pretty sturdy for what it is. I had a surco and didn't much care for the construction, but also didn't need one.

Looks like Octane Outlaws has let their domain expire... want to buy it ;)

Guess I will look elsewhere for my tube doors.

I got one of the Octane Outlaws GC's also...And a Detours Off Road Hardware GC....and the Adams CV Driveshaft that my Father-in-law decided he didn't need.

i could use that driveshaft gift card, but i dont have much to trade for it... got some 4.5" lift control arms and coils you might be interested in...

Back