• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROM Pre registration

Sparty, you still with us...... I am gonna post the link to preregistration in about 30 more minutes!

Sweet... you get a hat. LOL

I am still waiting on the t shirts to get here. As soon as I do, your package will be shipped to you.

You guys that plan on going and competing, it would REALLY help us out if you could just please go ahead and preregister. We are trying our best to get a decent headcount of people that will be attending. I know that no where near everyone will pre register, but it will at least give us a base number to start off with. Plus you get a $5 discount, and free stuff for pre registering! You could be pimping your ROM 2010 shirt before its ever even 2010!!! Plus you would be a cool kid cuz you could already be wearing it when you show up to ROM 2010. I know this appeals to some of you!!!!

Well Ian, I was told by Kurt that "if" (and thats a big IF) we get elected we very likely will not be eligible to compete in any of the events. :( On the other hand we will still sell you a tee shirt, and stickers and such! LOL

P.S. IMO you should get a free NAXJA hat just for being gracious enough to take the treasurer/secretary position.

LOL! I think I should too.

I am not planning on competing, but I am going to pay the fee to help offset the cost after I get my budget resorted. Besides, I recently spend $16 on a t-shirt for the racing organization that I am involved with, so I'd feel guilty not doing the same for RRC. :)

Yeah I was planning on pay the entry fee as well. Not like it isn't going to go to a good cause.

Back