• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roller rockers?

Well I removed the baffle and will try it that way since none of the rockers squirt directly on either vent. The rockers were very finicky about alignment going on, between the precision fit of the ARP stud shank and the alignment pins in the rockers!
P1080473_zpsypeypclv.jpg

P1080472x_zpsscyafkgm.jpg

Well I finished up last night. The ARP's torqued down great, finger tight and then a 1/8-1/4 turn and they are at full torque.

Outcome, no really noticeable performance gains(I didn't expect any) but it runs so extremely smooth.
I've never heard a 4.0 so quiet!

Hopefully now I can get a MPG reading and see after all this work (new head, new injectors) what it's like now!

Good work. Great Wright up. I am sure you will see some performance gains along with a few MPG'S improvement.

Did you have to drill the holes in the head for the studs?

Why did you not get the 1.7 ratio? Some real performance gains would have been evident then.

Did you have to drill the holes in the head for the studs?
Why did you not get the 1.7 ratio? Some real performance gains would have been evident then.

I didn't do anything to the head?

I didn't even know they existed, otherwise I would have considered them. I wasn't looking for any performance gains but just protecting my head investment!

I checked Google, Yella Terra does have a 1.7 rocker. They're web page is about as bad as Hesco's as far as lack of information. I think I made the best choice for the following reasons.........

1-Harland Sharp's are about $250 cheaper than YT
2-HS's are warrantied for life vs. YT's 12 months
3-HS'a are made in the "Good Ole" U.S.A.

Back