• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rolled my jeep

Glad your ok. That was a nice Jeep. I bet it would make a nice buggy....

If your in the mood for a grand cherokee (There's nothing like having a V-8), there is a nice wj for sale over on TN off-road board that is nicely set-up in Springfield... $8900

IMG_0355.jpg

link... http://bb.tennesseeoffroad.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=42;t=008184

Looks like he is ready to sell.

I can't believe it! I just commented the other day to you about how it's come a long way since you brought it home a couple of months ago....Glad to hear you're alright.

hmmmmm...I like comfy leather seats :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, we all obviously want his seats. I say Greg holds a challenge of some type and the winner gets the rights to his seats. It could be like one of those Japanese game shows.

online-real time knowledge bowl!!!!??

Glad you are ok but please take a lesson from this it could have been a lot worse.

Hey Greg, as all of us here are, glad to hear your ok. Let me know if you need some help fixing things, I'd be glad to pitch in some wrench time.

And for the contest for the seats: I say you go Mad Max style with a thunder dome. "Two men enter, one man leaves.....with seats."

1st person to donate 10,000 dollars can have the seats

I have my rental car, luckily it isnt costing me anything. Waiting to hear from Claims agent, then will schedule a time for the body shop to pick up my jeep on a flat bed (free pickup and appraisal). Ill let you guys know what they say.

Dang Greg. I hate that. Glad you're alright though.

Drove it home after all of that. That's tough!!!!

If you need any help with anything give me a shout.

yea its always good to carry spare fluids...about half my oil drained out throu the dipstick. luckily i carry spare everything. let it sit for awhile...refilled oil...and cranked her a few times without starting just to get things moving around. finally started her up with huge cloud of white smoke.

I wouldnt say drove...id say limped home. jeeps getting picked up today at 330. should have appraisal by wed.

Ok, should have estimate tomorrow, agent finally called me. Its totalled, and they are working on the value of it. I have to get the rest of my stuff out of it today, and replace the radio (will get me more $$$)...also thinking of trying to grab the rear leaf springs and lower control arms while im there, since i still have the stock ones.

bummer. I'm waiting for our ins. agent call back about our car. It sounded like he was leaning towards totaling it.

Ok, should have estimate tomorrow, agent finally called me. Its totalled, and they are working on the value of it. I have to get the rest of my stuff out of it today, and replace the radio (will get me more $$$)...also thinking of trying to grab the rear leaf springs and lower control arms while im there, since i still have the stock ones.

I have a complete stock front suspension for an '89 Cherokee at the house if you need some stock replacement parts. Let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks ed...ive got the stock arms and leaves...ill try to swap those out, we'll see if the body shop lets me haha. Just want to go over it again see what i can grab(cb cable maybe, anything else i forget...)

Too bad you can't get the tires/wheels, SYE, etc.

Tell them you want the salvage rights and to deduct $500 from the check. That is about what they go for at auction. Let me know what he says. I have dont this many times. Then part it out for even more $$$'s or sell it to me for the $500.

Yea, ill give it a shot when they call back tomorrow...see what they say.

Oh and actually haha, i still have the spare, i had taken it out the night before.

Back