• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rolled my Jeep today....

I have a fiberglass race hood if you want it. it has some damage but can be repaired pretty easily. PM me, ill sell it cheap. I also JUST gave my stock hood away, to Julio_a. you could see if he still has it, he just wanted to paint it and swap it for the hood that is on his XJ right now.

glad everyone is OK. dents and scrapes just make jeeps look better :D

hey dont throw my name into this!!, kidding, looks like he needs it way more than i do, so if he wants it its his.

Man that sucks a big one! i hope you can get it all worked out dosent look that bad! and them fenders dont looked broke up to bad they should be able to be fixed... good luck man!

ha ha im sorry to say but thats funny! damn superstition!

Really?? :) This was 2 weeks ago.

2a.jpg

So wait, I don't see any "obstacles" in your pics...were you Jeepspeedin'? :D

Glad you're okay!

oh yes sir... i was jeepspeeding for sure... haha.

more pics...
fender 1.
dcrc3o.jpg

fender 2.
5a528p.jpg

driver side inner fender, nothing a little pullin and hammering cant fix...
15wxsmv.jpg

front clip/radiator support. again, nothing a little pulling and hammering wont fix.
99jthl.jpg

fan, notice there is not shroud. most of the fins were bent in some way...
2cihhs1.jpg

any suggestions, anyone have any body shop skills? lol

Only problem is that there's a white one that's rolled more times than all the red ones combined! :)

Really?? :) This was 2 weeks ago.

2a.jpg

Its OK, Im an expert on this, it happens all the time to us red jeeps. They just want to rest once in a while.

lol JK, but seriously you will fix it and be fine. I got a new windshield for 83 bucks out the door at all star glass and a tube of urethane from napa for 13 bucks.

I had to make sure the windshield would fit before I glued it so I bought the glass and brought it home to install.

Mine is looking good from 50 feet now!!

KH

Back