• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rohwer Flats this Sat? 05/01/04

I was planning on going down to LCIR this Sat. with Marisha and the
others, but now my Dad wants to go surf fishing Saturday evening. So
that means have to get back early. Now I'm really hoping the "Tribe"
doesn't close LCIR to offroaders cause this is going to be another
missed trip.
But I saw on the other NAXJA thread everyone flakin out on Gorman Meet & Greet, and Shannon brought up Rowher Flats. Its in Santa Clarita, close enough for me & my brother to offroad and make it back for fishin!
Anyone interested?

Scott Suyeto

Let's call it a run. Where are we meeting and what time?

Ok, we are meeting at the In-N-Out burger at 28368 Sand Canyon Rd in Santa Clarita @ 8am. So far we have Scott, Doo Doo, Joe and myself... anyone else?

refreshmap.adp

bueller?

Last edited:
TTT Everyone is still on for this correct? Any new interest?

RobertF said:
So, How was the "flats" today? Warm?
(the only thing flat there has been my tires)
Any pics?

Not so flat. I have pictures but need to take them to get developed tomorrow. Was going to do it today but bought the wife her Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible she wanted :yelclap: Just got home from joyriding in it. Weather was warm, but livable. I think we had about 12 different vehicles that split up into groups to tackle both ridges up from the staging area. There was one Hi-C event and I hear there are pics to prove it. Kind of inspired a new sticker so watch out.

Back