• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocklogic 4x4 Reputation???????

markaboo929

NAXJA Forum User
hey has anybody delt with rocklogic4x4 before???i ordered 2 shocks last monday and they havent taken it from my bank account and i called on tuesday to see if they take it from yer bank when they ship it.i called again but found out they went to easter jeep safari an they would be bak yesterday--still no answer or an email in fact.should i cancel the order an just purchase from a REPUTABLE shop???????

never heard of them.. but i think EJS was 3/31-4/8 so maybe they havent seen your order yet? OR, maybe the drop ship and it's backordered... who knows... what kind of shocks were they?

They're a local shop here in UT and well liked here. Look them up on www.rockymountainextreme.com for more feedback. I've wheeled with the two original founders, great guys. I'm sure EJS just blitzes them, like every other reputable local shop. Seth's a great guy, I would wait for a response before you cancel your order. FWIW.

i actually phoned in my order on last monday and talked to someone due to there web being down.i was told that they usually have plenty in stock and would send them out right away.????? i dunno,i am used to email or somekind of phone call confirmation.it just sucks when yer ready to at least wait a week for the parts and in YOUR mind it is going ok till ya find out it hasnt even shipped out.............by the way they are the dt8000 shocks by doetsch-- built in bump stops..i can wait just i like to know whats up.hell ive waited 1 month for stuff before. i dont mind waiting just that NEED to know :smootch: Im not talking bad about them, just having the first impresion thing.

I've delt with them before, Was pretty happy with what they offered and how they operated.
They actually sponsored an east coast buggy that ran with OCC a couple years ago.

One thing to consider...and I am not knocking them in anyway but they changed owners a few years ago.

I don't know if they still are the shop they were back then.

Back