• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree, Johnson Valley Nov 18-19

with cracker and cal's help, i am in! ( ok, i know i am streachen it if i am relying on cracker, but....... ) with my jeep but if it aint worken i am with cracker in his junk so count me in for the repair crew :D

I'll be there,there should be a couple of SWB rigs following me. T-shirts????
3 large ones for me please :)

Set me up for the moderate run. clawhammer?

IntrepidXJ said:
it's nice not having to worry about having my rig together in time :D
mine was together till i got some help and found out that it was really broke without my knowledge, now in the fourm of repairs it gets modded!! mods are good :lecture: !!

I'm in for going up Friday and wheelin' Saturday. I'll be driving up with my brother, CKH550, from San Diego if anyone wants to join in. My XJ needs to get on some real trails so I can learn how to REALLY drive.

ps. CK next time you plan on going to JV and don't tell me, I'm gonna potato sack you.

I'll get more details up soon. Last years run was pretty good, and this years run is quickly shaping up to be better. I'll get T-shirt order information up within the next couple of days........get your PayPal accounts lined up.

One thing we'll do is try to keep the runs smaller this year. Also, rig and equipment will be matched to the trail. Should be a great time of wheeling and seeing old and new friends. :cheers:

Whoops i posted my ill be there in the sierra chapter......ill be there reppin' SoCal

Put me down for a tee shirt too, L please.

I might have to have a switch suspension and axles from one jeep to another party, or a lets instal an aw4 for ben party, ya lets do the lets install aw4 party. Ill buy the booze and the food, and you guys can help me throw in my autotranny.

If my junk us all tubed out, I'll be there :D

I'll be there with the new Stocker- or maybe a BB and some 30's- not quite sure. Point is I will be there. Had a blast last year, although it was a bit chilly after the sun went down- I will be prepared this year!!!!!

:spin1: :eeks1: :spin1: :eeks1: :spin1: :eeks1: :spin1:

The funniest thing, Remi's favorite trail is Lower Doran, an EXTREMELY JV like trail, but he has never been to JV.

I wonder if he will show this year :dunno:
He has no excuse with a 4:1 TC. :D

cracker said:
The funniest thing, Remi's favorite trail is Lower Doran, an EXTREMELY JV like trail, but he has never been to JV.

I wonder if he will show this year :dunno:
He has no excuse with a 4:1 TC. :D

Depends on schedules.... maybe. I want to but I won't know till the last moment.

Just as a heads up guys... the raffle stuff I have gotten lined up already, kicks ass. You will just have to be there to see!:shhh:

Originally Posted by cracker

I wonder if he will show this year
He has no excuse with a 4:1 TC.

The picture below is Remi from last years run at Calico/Lower Doran.

RemiCALICORUN012.jpg

Look Closely. If lower Doran is extremely JV like then you better bring a lot of winch cable.

John

Meh.

I like this one better. :D

d01.jpg

Remi will just have to go this year because he certainly will not be getting thru Lower D on 33's or 35's anytime soon in it's current condition. :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
Meh.

I like this one better. :D

d01.jpg

Remi will just have to go this year because he certainly will not be getting thru Lower D on 33's or 35's anytime soon in it's current condition. :D

--ron

Yeah. It is a 9 foot waterfall now and it rolled two buggies last weekend :D

plannin on being there...

in one rig or another...

if i can spare the cash to fix the steering - the XJ will be there...

otherwise, my 2wd MJ will have to be the lakebed bomber... :D

Captain Ron said:

--ron

Sheetmetal is overrated ;) (and I do have a spare mirror :D )

XJ_ranger said:
plannin on being there...

otherwise, my 2wd MJ will have to be the lakebed bomber... :D

Just watch out for those bomb craters..............they can be nasty!!

:repair: :repair:

:D

Goatman said:
Just watch out for those bomb craters..............they can be nasty!!

:repair: :repair:

:D

Dont worry about it - the 2wd MJ still has the factory bumpstops - they're set properly.... :D :D

Back