• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocker Rails

I think the best rock rails are ORGS, ask Farmer Matt. If you want a step you can buy one that will drop when the door is open or you can wire to a switch. The rock rails are one of the most important items in my opinon! You really only get one chance to get it right!

ORGS does make nice stuff indeed, and Mark is a heck of a guy. Helped me out down in Moab with a repair.

PhatXJ said:
How close did you look at AJ's site?

I'll point you to the specific page: http://www.ajsoffroadarmor.com/RockRails/

There is pricing there that will give you a basic idea. If you want something custom, he will do it guaranteed, however the price will fluctuate on the givin' design. That is the main reason he doesn't post specific prices. There are mounting pics in there as well, at the very bottom is the current mounting design.

I built my rails myself, but his Super rails are pretty much identical to mine. All his rails bolt onto the pinch seam.

rails.jpg

There are also several more pictures on his website, I know because I put them there ;)

I love Daves Rig...kudos on ROTM by the way bud!!

RJ

No one's mentioned C4x4's rails?
I have them, and they're battle-proven! I've come down HARD on them a few times, and barely scratched the paint. They're one of my most important mods to date.

woo hoo the pix of the under side is my XJ now i'm infamous.
i like my AJ's rock rails they have taken so hard hits and held up great.

I've dragged ORGS rails across some of the hardest trails in Arizona, Colorado, & of corse California. They've proven them selves to me. During the BOTW trips there were many times that the Mattool was needed to help a fellow jeeper open their door because the rails they used had bent up to the point where they couldn't open their door. I won't mention the names of those manufacturers, but some have been listed in this thread. This will not happen with the ORGS rails. If your serious about rocker protection & plan to hit serious trails that warrant it than this is the rail you need. As for Old Man Hinckley being a nice guy, well... that's highly debatable.

Matt

Matt

Back