• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Garden in Murietta

Jump This said:
Who would be in for a Friday night run, on the 13th?

I wouldbe Rick, but they are inducing mywife that night if the baby doesnt come sooner...so I dont think she would approve!!

:twak: :twak: :twak:

ruggedjeep said:
x2 though looking at the map its pretty much the same distance to JV or there. But im all in for supporting a new OHV park.

Shitty for you bud.... its about 15 miles from my place.

:D

I swear all the good places to wheel are 3+ hours north of me next to all u guys

gcurtis said:
You are right, it is a discount for me because I'm a member of Naxja (note red letters in my name)! Now pony up the membership dough to join and stop being so f'n cheap. ;)

I'm not cheap!! LOL I just own a Jeep... therefor I'm broke!!! LOL

I will soon I just have to finish buying all these parts for my steering. ALMOST DONE!!!!:party:

How you guys finding out how far it is from your place? Cuz someone said "I think it's 79/Benton Area"? Anyway, I looked, and it's less then an hour for me.

I'd be down for running there, but maybe not next week for a night run.

Plus, the details seams sketchy. 40 buck membership, 20 bucks a run. How long is the membership? Is that annually? You can "take someone under your wing" on your membership, but only once. Once? Once a year? Once a lifetime? What does that mean "under your wing?" They get to drive their rig, or is that just passenger. Are there HOURS to the park? We can you wheel? Or is it just whenever the dude posts up a run. :looney:

I'm MORE down for what Rick said. Someone be a recon and get the full siht and let us know when the first annual sat day "rock garden run" is. :D

Pay the $40 and the first run is free, each run after that is $20. The $40 covers 6 months.

If you're a member of another club, you can pay an each run fee of $25 and skip the $40.

BUT, this doesn't geet you unrestricted roaming access to the area. These are considered RUNS.

Here's the front door: http://rockgardenoffroad.com/

The info is in the forums... http://rockgardenoffroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21 It's currently kinda complicated...

bburge

Sounds like a blast......when they get their act together.

So who is going to be the guinea-pig????

bburge said:
Pay the $40 and the first run is free, each run after that is $20. The $40 covers 6 months.

If you're a member of another club, you can pay an each run fee of $25 and skip the $40.

BUT, this doesn't geet you unrestricted roaming access to the area. These are considered RUNS.

Here's the front door: http://rockgardenoffroad.com/

The info is in the forums... http://rockgardenoffroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21 It's currently kinda complicated...

bburge

Yeah, I went to the website, and I checked out the forums, read that thread. Where'd you get the 6 months from?

I guess the 40 dollar membership fee makes sense if you are gonna go more then a couple times in a 6 mo period. And the CLUB discount is their discretion and "as needed"

I think we should get a club discount, and plan an annual run. I choose you Bill! Haha, you seam to be able to understand his fuzzy logic.

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I couldn't make it there today. I will attempt it again tomorrow. I will report back as soon as I can, again sorry for the delay.

15 min drive for me. It's a no brainer. Matty, let's hook up and check this place out. It seems like I heard there used to be crawling competitions there but I cannot confirm that.

ryno44 said:
Hey guys, I'm sorry but I couldn't make it there today. I will attempt it again tomorrow. I will report back as soon as I can, again sorry for the delay.

Get off your lazy ass you son of a motherless goat and get over there!

Did I mention I just got a sixer of Arrogant Bastard Ale...yummmmmmmmmm

Well, maybe not 'just' gort it , I gort it an hour agooo.....

:cheers:

I'll definately go and check it out on the weekend if no one gets there sooner...

Jump This said:
Get off your lazy ass you son of a motherless goat and get over there!

Did I mention I just got a sixer of Arrogant Bastard Ale...yummmmmmmmmm

Well, maybe not 'just' gort it , I gort it an hour agooo.....

:cheers:

wow Rick is on a rampage tonight haha

Back