• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock crawling picture thread.

Me coming up Tub Rock. GrayRockORV.com

210641490.jpg

one of snot rock

210640486.jpg

Jeepsterboy101 said:
Specs? That thing is pretty bright.

Specs: too much to list. lol

1990 xj I'm the second owner. This thing WAS in perfect condition.
front axle : dana 44 chromo shafts inner and outers, ctm's and a detroit. Also warn premium hubs . 5.13 gears
rear axle : dana 60 hd, rear disc brakes and a lock-rite.
transfer case stock with slip yoke eliminator.
steering : custom built truss to hold a PSC motorsports double ended cylinder.
lift: Rusty's 8" with a custom trac bar, and trac bar mounting brackets.
Tires and Wheels: 39.5 Iroks on 17" Allied 36 bolt beed locks.
Cage: had a local start on it, I ended up buying a bender and removing some of his tubing and starting over.

Next Year:
Clayton Rear Coil Conversion
Looking For a dana 60 so I can run bigger tires.
Putting a dana 300 transfer case or changing the np231 to a hd chain and rebuilding.

Here is one of mine.
SundayNEXterra11-26114.jpg

The same truck. The skid was damaged a while back. The pic is from this weekend. I bent the skid on a dirt hill, F***ING PIECE OF SH*T that thing is. Yes it is CT. Middletown to be exact.

Trying and failing to conquer DeWoody at Gilmer, TX. Snapped both passenger side shafts, d44 and 31 spline 9"
117329150_DSC_0170.jpg

117330263_DSC_0179.jpg

117330616_DSC_0184.jpg

And the last one just for fun
dec112023.jpg

TN. Rock Crawlin' :D

HPIM0606.jpg

HPIM0579.jpg

HPIM0605.jpg

HPIM0583.jpg

Last edited:
heapxj said:
I bet your Bushwackers enjoyed that one.

I mounted them with my own hardware, so those things aren't going anywhere. They've taken a real beating, so I guess I'll leave them till they finally rip off.

Nice Rig man!!!
You running revolver shackles in the back, hard to tell in the pics??? Definately getting some nice articulation!!!
Exo cage looks cool too!

Back