• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock crawling picture thread.

IMG14.jpg

Dan Stark on Poison Spider. 20th Anniversary 2003.

OneTonXJ said:
Granny's Hatbox- Natural Bridge, KY

5618336-M.jpg

I'm pretty happy to know that I've been involved in several of the gatherings that these pics have come from. I even know (from meeting them in person) 90% of these folks. Great memories guys and gals. Makes me wish my junk still had a drivetrain in it. Oh well, some of easy lives on in this pile o'.......
sinpjunk2.jpg

sorry about the pic size.

So is this the new one ton rig? Or is it some sort of intermediate thing? Jeff

Hi Jeff, this is Pete. Road with OneTon at BOTW 05. Thats my black TJ(no hubs for "one-hub" to break), he is rig-less at the moment, so he steals my junk.

which is fair:
img_2717.jpg

photo: by one of the WI guys I beleive(sorry can't remember)
Presidents Choice, AZ.

Last edited:
lugie said:
Hi Jeff, this is Pete. Road with OneTon at BOTW 05. Thats my black TJ(no hubs for "one-hub" to break), he is rig-less at the moment, so he steals my junk.

That's pretty much what I expected. Hopefully here's one of me taken by Jes (and stole from his phototime site) on Highway to Hell in AZ
picture.JPG
Jeff

ahhhh, the infamous v-crack, moonrocks is one place where width counts, next time you make it out this way, drop me a pm and I will go out there with you guys.

lugie said:

which is fair:
img_2717.jpg

photo: by one of the WI guys I beleive(sorry can't remember)
Presidents Choice, AZ.

Now how the hell did you get like that?? :dunno: :dunno: :roflmao: :roflmao: :shhh: :shhh:

Rick XTRM XJ said:
Now how the hell did you get like that?? :dunno: :dunno: :roflmao: :roflmao: :shhh: :shhh:

I have videographic proof of who the folks are to blame. :wave:

SeanR on crack :D

site1123.jpg

Okie Terry Upchucking

site1125.jpg

One of my favorites of "ol whitey", as Jes named it.
114372996FjyaBP_ph.jpg

Upper Terminator, Phoenix

Rick

Last edited:
Back