• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rims, Tie-rod, more, for sale

Uglygreenxj

NAXJA Forum User
I've got the following for sale:

Five black steel rockcrawler wheels 15x8, 5 on 4.5, 3 1/4" bs I believe. They have some rock rash, but are all straight and one has never seen the road.
Asking $100 and I'd rather not separate them.

Big daddy tie-rod. It's 1 1/4" diameter and uses stock Tre's. Still has stock Tre's on it I believe. Asking $55. I think I have the stock draglink if anyone wants it for a spare.

Stock xj gas tank from my 93. It has one dent in it but is in excellent shape otherwise. Free

Dana 35 rear end. It's open w/3.55's. Shock mounts are moved up even w/bottom of axle and to one side. Complete w/brakes. Free

Thanks,

Dave

kemolewis said:
I'll take the D35 as I need a spare since mine is getting locked this weekend. Where you located at?

I'm in Circle City which is on Grand Ave. headed towards Wickenburg. It's about 15 mins. from where the 303 ties into Grand. I'd meet you somewhere closer, but I don't have anything to haul it in right now so you'll have to come and get it.

chrslefty said:
if you seperate id love to have one of thoes rimes, i read you post but if you can/b willing to id appeishate it !

As I just posted them today, I'm not willing to separate them right now. I really need them all gone.

blue88xj said:
What size tires and lift were you running with those rims?

I originally ran 31x10.50r15's and 3.5" of lift, then I mounted 33x12.50r15's and went to a 6" lift. Worked fine either way.

Uglygreenxj said:
I originally ran 31x10.50r15's and 3.5" of lift, then I mounted 33x12.50r15's and went to a 6" lift. Worked fine either way.

Ok, that's what I'm wondering. I get paid tomorrow, and I will evaluate the financial situation and let you know.

Do you have pics, or can you get some posted? I just want to see how bad the rock rash is.

blue88xj said:
Ok, that's what I'm wondering. I get paid tomorrow, and I will evaluate the financial situation and let you know.

Do you have pics, or can you get some posted? I just want to see how bad the rock rash is.

It's not bad. I'll try to take a pic when I get home and post it up.

I will be a week or two before I can get out that way to pick it up but I want it. Unless we can daisy chain it to me. Anybody out in that area or going out to that area want to pick it up and bring it closer to me. I am in florence but work in chandler

glensxj said:
kemo your D35 isnt going too last! and if deal falls threw on the rims ill take umm

Why are you going to take it? I need a spare since my friend threw my spare away and now that I am locking mine I need it now more than ever.

I forgot to post up picks obviously so I will do it in the morning. I have been burned over and over again by people saying they'll be out to pick stuff up so.....This stuff goes to the first person to show up. I'm not holding anything for anyone. Sorry. I hate to be that way but people just don't care about wasting your time these days.

They are dirty from sitting outside for a short while.

This one has the worst rock rash of all of them.

The tie-rod.

It's all still up for grabs.

Uglygreenxj said:
I forgot to post up picks obviously so I will do it in the morning. I have been burned over and over again by people saying they'll be out to pick stuff up so.....This stuff goes to the first person to show up. I'm not holding anything for anyone. Sorry. I hate to be that way but people just don't care about wasting your time these days.

Hey thats all good I understand, I just cant make it out that way this weekend. If its still there next weekend I'll come get it

rock hound said:
do yon still have the d- 35? IF YOU DO i'll come get it in the morning

Yes I do, and pleeeaaase come and get it!:D

Back